Follow me on Instagram
- 03/06/2018 Ironman 70.3 Kraichgau (Germany)
- 17/06/2018 European Championships Ironman 70.3 Elsinore (Denmark)
- 01/07/2018 Ironman Klagenfurt (Austria)
- Born 19 may 1980
- Height 1.87 M / 6’1 FT
- Weight 79 KG / 165 LBS
- Country The Netherlands
- Swimming 00:46:50 (3800 M)
- Cycling 04:13:09 (180 KM)
- Running 02:34:36 (42 KM)
- Ironman 08:04:51 (BARCELONA '17)
- Max 171 BPM
- Treshold 160 BPM
- Sleep 32 BPM
Bas Diederen is a Master of Science in Human Movement Sciences who has spent more than 2 decades and counting competing at the highest level in triathlon. He is available on a limited basis for coaching committed athletes.
You must be willing to alter your behaviors and actions in order te get the results as an athlete you desire. Commitment as defined here is prerequisite to work with Bas.
"Body, Mind and hours upon hours of Hardcore Training."
"I am relentless.
All for the win."